Introducing some cool, new two-tone color models for the BGA-240 For Running line of watches whose lap time measurement function and stylish designs help to make each of your runs something special.
The coloring of the hour markers, hour hand, minute hand, stopwatch button at 4 o'clock, and band lines, as well as bi-color molded bands that have different colors on the inside and outside, create really stylish designs that look great in any sports setting. The inside of the band also has a protector that enhances the fit to the wrist.
Function-wise, the watch comes with a digital readout that can display lap times (time for a fixed distance interval) and split times (elapsed time from the start, up to any point), and memory for up to 60 lap/split time records. This can be used when running to set target times and control your pace.
The fashionable designs of these models allow them to coordinate well with both sportswear and casual fashions.
• Lap Memory 60
• 100-hour Measurement Stopwatch
Two-tone moulded band
Two different-colored resin pieces are moulded together to form the band. Use of different color tones to create center and side lines enhances the sporty appearance.
The buttons have been slimmed down to produce a clean silhouette and the index lengthened and sharpened to make the face look wider.
A single push of the button at 4 o'clock initiates 1/100-second stopwatch measurement.
[Lap 60 memories] With both upper and lower LCDs installed, display of lap times during measurement and recall and display of lap memory data are both possible.
Auto LED light & luminescent hands
The LED light turns on with a tilt of the wrist, illuminating the dial with LED light. A luminescent hands adds further assurance of visibility when running at night.
Vivid color line design
The use of lines is reminiscent of sportswear design. Finishing the band, case back protector, hands and index in vivid colors adds further to the sporty look.
Case back protector
Placing a covering over the connection between the case and band contributes to comfortable wearability.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~99:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- lap time (1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes))
- split time (1/100 second (for the first 10 hours), 1 second (after 10 hours))
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split times, 1st-2nd place times
- Memory capacity: 60 records (used for lap times and split times)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 46.4×42.6×15.3mm
- Total weight : 41g